jueves, junio 25, 2009

Car Alarm & My Thoughts Are A Gas

Hola!

Grandes bandas de rock. La música no para. Día a día, grupos se unen, se desintegran, se hacen canciones, se crean discos, proeyctos, temas, remixes, de todo. Y bueno, he aquí otra contribución a 2 rolotas.
Las letras aquí



THE SEA AND CAKE "Car Alarm"

Still don't know why don't ya
I don't do that, times refusing it's haunted me
rejections fine
The river finds dementia, to fall down just lazily
I never thought to mention, I'm not lost yeah

Ooh let's see we bring a stop on Emergency
Down all night get a long free
Season's fare, we got a riddle of voices there
Only true will the sound move

Still don't know why don't ya I don't do that
Times refusing it's haunted me rejections fine

I slept on what they said still they calling so long
Impulses not denied to the car alarm
Salted like the rain comes through
Wispy hazy afternoon the talents offer much to do
to be left on

Ooh let's see we bring a stop on emergency
down all night get along free
season's fare we got a riddle of voices there
only true will the sound move

A further my direction to, amazing predilection do
a rushing over mountains you, for the head on

So long we said fell onto new
middle of good times gotta lotta luck

___________________



GUIDED BY VOICES "My Thoughts Are A Gas"

Of lights who've faded out before here comes the same
When I'm coded from to much of what I can't describe
Kepat at bay in some regard despite what she wrote
I've been frozen in a site display where nothing amounts
To anything

Took a journey back to sometime just to find out
If I could locate another improbable passage way
Penetrate ? rock and the rock echos back
My thoughts are a gas
I'm not going to crash
Into anyone

And often asked
What do you know
Just what was handed down to me
Slip graciously in to the happy homes
Groping ? frequently opposed
???
Built this champion
Out of their own wasted flesh
Is this supposed to do that
Through it all I'll pass
Cause my thoughts are a gass
My thoughts are a gas
My thoughts are a gas

No hay comentarios.: